Monday 1 April 2013

SOS – La Roche-Posay CICAPLAST BAUME B5

I'm not sure what the cause is, but boy, are my hands in a right old state at the minute. It could be my mild obsession with hand washing - when you live in London and use public transport, you see some pretty gross things on a daily basis, my antidote to this is washing my hands, a lot. Or, it may be because I left my nice expensive gloves on the Northern Line and refused to buy a new pair as I really thought spring was just around the corner - I was very wrong, if the recent temperatures are anything to go by, should have bitten the bullet and bought a new pair. My hands are dry, cracked and sore – I needed more than my usual hand cream and Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is just a bit waxy to use durning the day. I did a bit of research, and as I am a big fan of La Roche-Posay products, I thought I'd give CICAPLAST BAUME B5, a go.

This rich and luxurious balm is paraben and fragrance free, it can be used on the most sensitive skin – it's suitable for irritated and problematic skin. It contains copper, zinc and magnesium which combined are claimed to aid optimal skin recovery. This product works with immediate effect - one application and my hands transformed from the texture of sandpaper to silk. The formula is soothing,  I honestly thought I heard my hands breathe a sigh of relief. I can't recommend this product enough – it's well worth the £15.50 I paid for this in Boots and as it can be used on the face, body and lips, I'd say it's a great investment. Have you tried this wonder-cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment