Tuesday 19 March 2013

Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish by Barry M in Lychee

The Great British weather is less changeable than the colour of my nails. So, apologies for the number of nail related posts - it can't be helped, I have an addiction. I've never tried a Barry M nail polish before, but when I went to Boots yesterday to buy cotton wool (having given myself a firm talking to at the door and telling my self that I would not buy ANYTHING apart from the cotton wool) I ended up coming this Barry M Nail Polish too. Well done, me - but what the hec, it's gorgeous and was only £3.99. Well, who could resist this shade? Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Polish by Barry M in GNP 10 Lychee, is such a divine nude. Natural looking, subtle and elegant. Just perfect for Monday - Friday.

For such an inexpensive product, I was very surprised with the quality. The formula is just right, two coats and the finish was opaque, good for a light shade. It's lasted pretty well, I painted my nails on sunday afternoon, no chips, so far. The brush is pretty standard, quite thin and takes a few strokes per nail but perfectly functional. The finish is, as the name suggests, shiny, but not mirrorball-shiny, just right shiny. I am definitely going to buy some more shades in this range, who knows, with the official change in season just around the corner, I may even branch out frommy red and nude nail obsession and buy a nice pinky shade for spring. Who could resist at this price?



1 comment:

  1. It is :-) have you seen the Dragon Fruit in this range, will be lovely for summer - if it ever arrives!

    ReplyDelete