Sunday 21 April 2013

Time to Prime: Revlon PhotoReady™ Perfecting Primer

I'm not massively into primers, only using them on days when I need my make-up to last longer than the working day and know I wont have a massive amount of time to reapply. I love Benefit Porefessional, buts it's expensive and I only use on special occasions. I was on the look out for something a bit less costly, that I could use more often – here's where Revlon comes in. This scary white-coloured primer was a fraction of the price. Revlon PhotoReady™ Perfecting Primer comes in a handy pump bottle, so you don't need to worry about too much coming out of the tube, I find that one pump dispenses just enough. I tend to use this on the oilier ares of my face, on my nose, chin and fore head, I don't really need to use anywhere else. The results? Well, it provides an even surface, it's undetectable in colour when smoothed over the face (so, you needn't worry about the garish-glowy white) and covers over any open pores on my chin and it helps my make-up last all day in the areas I find it disappears more quickly. It slightly calms any redness on my chin and nose also, letting my foundation do it's job. My one gripe, after every use, a little bit dries in the pump-opening, meaning you have to pick it out every time you use. But in all, well worth the £11.99 I paid for it. Have you tried this product? What were your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment