Tuesday 9 April 2013

Statement necklaces from H&M

For something a bit different and in a quest to write some fashion / lifestyle posts, I thought I'd do a post on statement necklaces. In the fashion stakes, I'm not really a trend follower - the older I get the more I feel I know my own style, it's pretty conservative and I opt for a clean, classic look. The white shirt is a staple in my wardrobe - I couldn't live without it and the statement necklace brings it a bit more up-to-date. Here are three necklaces I have picked up in H&M, I can't find them on the website but have seen recently in store. I like wearing under the collar of a plain white shirt, for an understated look.

For some inspiration, H&M have some very pretty jewellery at some very reasonable prices here are some that caught my eye.

Sparkly Stones £12.99
Beaded Bib Necklace £9.99

Zara are also amazing for a statement necklace – again, they're not overly expensive and definitely set off an otherwise plain outfit. My current Zara favourite is this one.

[Shirt pictured is from Uniqlo here. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment