Thursday 25 April 2013

French Fancy: BIODERMA Sensibio H20 Micelle Water

I've heard A LOT about this product, itseems to be a staple for make-up artists and enthusiasts. However, as I rarelyhead across the English Channel, it's been pretty difficult to get hold of, until now. Whilst perusing on escentual.com, I discovered the much-coveted micellar water was at last available to us in good old Blighty and ordered a bottle tout de suite. I've been using this for a goodfew weeks now and thought it was about time I shared my thoughts . . .

BIODERMA Sensibio H20 Micelle Water (also known as Crealine H20 ) is available here intwo sizes - 50ml and 250ml . I'd say the 50ml is more for travel, so, I opted for the 250ml, which was £9.99. This micellar water is for sensitive, normal to dry skin (also available for oily skin.) At first, I was not wowed – I expected big things given all the rave reviews I have heard from various bods in the beauty world, but after using for the last few weeks I’ve realised what all the noise is about. This is a super-mild cleanser, when swept across the face on some cotton wool, leaves my skin soft, clean and soothed. It’s alcohol and soap-free, so doesn’t dry or irritate the skin. It’s so gentle, it can be used to remove eye make-up (excellent time-saver, no more separate eye make-up removers), but so effective, it takes away every last scrap of my waterproof mascara.

My only negative,  I find need to use twice or three times to get rid of all my make-up and know my skin is completely clean, no bad thing for my skin, but the bottle has gone down pretty fast. I find I am preferring this to my usual cream cleanser – my skin justfeels so clean and I can skip a toner.

I’m now on the lookout for the 500ml bottle, as I think this is going to be repurchased many times and has found itself well and truly at home on my bathroom shelf. A big, fat recommendation from me! Have you tried this product?

1 comment:

  1. I have been dying to try this product but we can't get it here in the USA. I'm a new follower. Hope you will follow back!

    Thanks,
    Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete