Monday 22 April 2013

Elizabeth Arden – Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion

I find it difficult to get a Day Cream that's perfect for under my make-up. With combination skin, I find that some just aren't hydrating enough for the drier areas of my face. I have the common problem of an oilier T-zone and dry skin on my cheeks so getting the balance right is essential if I want hydration in the right places and a good surface to apply make-up over.

I am a massive fan of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, as this was such a hit with me (see my review here), I thought I'd give some more products a go. This product has been a god send. Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion for combination skin is SPF 15, so is perfect base under foundation. It's light but hydrates the skin perfectly, not forgetting the dry areas and not overloading the oilier areas. In essence, it does strike the perfect balance for me and my skin feels great all day long. I love the packaging, it looks great and has a handy pump-dispenser. It  is slightly fragranced, it's a fresh not overpowering scent which doesn't last long.  The only negative is the price, it costs around the £30 mark, however, as I only use as a day cream, I have had this for quite a while and find 1–2 pumps are adequate. I would highly recommend, if you want to spend a little more. Its available here for £27.50 at Feelunique.com, which slightly less than I paid and in my books, worth every penny. I'll definitely be trying out a few more products from this range.

No comments:

Post a Comment