Wednesday 27 February 2013

Rimmel London Lycra Pro: Heart on Fire

Ok, so if the weather isn't going to warm up, I may as well do something about my choice in nail colour. Rimmel London's Lycra PRO in shade 327, Heart on Fire, is a serious hottie. I have been really impressed with Rimmel's line in nail polishes - they are such good value for money, have good staying power and the finish is lovely, it has a nice amount of shine. The brush, as with the 60 Seconds range, is flat, easy to use and one stroke coats the whole nail. The formula isn't too runny or too thick - again, it's easy to work with. This colour is just the business - oozes glamour and certainly brightened up my day. Have you tried this range?


2 comments:

  1. wow this is such a lovely colour!
    I love a red nail polish!
    luckfashion.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is and at £2.99, it's a complete bargain! X

      Delete