Saturday 9 February 2013

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse: Sweet Berry & Dating Coral

Lip products have not long been included in my daily make-up routine. I seriously cannot bear the feeling of sticky lip glosses and my lipstick application skills have not changed since stealing my mum's aged 7. That was until I spent a little too much time plastering my hands with swatches and reading beauty blogs, realising that there were just so many really wearable lip products that led me no where near a lip brush.

I stumbled across the L'Oreal's Rouge Caresse by way of a happy accident whilst searching for nothing in particular and finally, I have found something that I can apply with no mirror and my eyes closed (if i really wanted to do that.) Easy-peasy application, just like a lip balm and it lasts a hour or so before reapplying. It feels really moisturising and silky smooth. The colours I chose are two beauties perfect for everyday wear - Sweet Berry (103) is a gorgeous,well, berry shade – not too red, not too pink. Dating Coral (301) is too pretty self-explanatory in hue – the perfect shade to add a pop of colour to the face and lift the complexion. At around £7, these are a lovely affordable, easy-to-wear lip product – I'll definitely be stocking up on a few more shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment