Friday 8 February 2013

Pretty in Pink: Essie Fiji

Pastels are something I tend to avoid, not only in Winter, but generally. I much prefer a colour with a bit more substance, in any season. That was until I discovered Essie in Fiji - just soooo pretty. This subtle ballerina pink is the perfect shade for a manicured look and is a refreshing change from the staple nudes and reds I tend to favour on my nails. I'm a big fan of Essie polishes and was delighted to stumble across them in Boots, meaning I no longer had to trek to a Beauty Hall in town to get my hands on them. The formula goes on like a dream, though I do find a slightly smaller brush easier to work with. This particular shade takes 2-3 coats for a streak-free finish, it lasts up to 3 days without chipping with a base and top coat. I have to say, this is a gorgeous colour that will see me through to the summer months – now, bring on the sunshine!



No comments:

Post a Comment