Thursday 21 February 2013

Rimmel London: 60 Second Nail Polish in Princess Pink

I've been looking for a natural-looking pink nail polish for an age, I own dozens of two colours, nudes and reds - it's just my thing, with the occasional metallic thrown in at Christmas for good measure. I wanted the French Manicure look, without the white tips. Low and behold, Rimmel London have come up trumps again with their 60 Seconds range. Shade 200, Princess Pink is a subtle, pretty, ballerina-pink shade, perfect for a natural nail. I like everything about Rimmel London's 60 Seconds range, the formula, the brush and its great staying power - my only bugbear about this particular shade is, as with most lighter colours, the number of coats you need to apply for opacity - an epic four in this instance. Saying that, the results are, as you can see for yourself, lovely! I got this on offer in Boots yesterday - well worth the £2.99 I'd say, wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment