Sunday 6 January 2013

R.S.V.P. - Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow / Liner

I got this as a housewarming present form my best friend (!) not knowing what to pick me for my new place, she went for the failsafe option of buying me some make up - you could say, she knows me too well!

I don't wear many cream eyeshadows and I am a big fan of Benefit Cosmetics, so I was excited to try this out. It claims to be a long-lasting cream shadow / liner, that's blendable, smudge-proof and crease-proof. This goes on like a dream, as the formula is silky and luxurious - R.S.V.P. is a gorgeous champagne / pearly oyster shade, it looks more of a pinky shade in the pot, but comes out as a nice subtle neutral colour perfect for everyday wear.

The really nice thing about this Shadow is it's really buildable, by adding a few layers and a smoky liner it also suits for a more dramatic evening look. I haven't tried using this as a liner as I would prefer to wear darker browns, greys or blacks along the lash line, but it is nice when you add a dot of this colour to the tear duct area to brighten the eyes.

Best of all don't seem to need the help of a primer - which I would need with a powder shadow - it lasts from morning to night without having to reapply. I have to say - after a full days wear, it does crease slightly on my eyes, but this is only if I build the colour with layers.

In all - I really like this product and am looking forward to trying some of the other shades. Have you tried it yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment