Friday 11 January 2013

L'Oreal Color Riche Nails: Addictive Plum

What better to do on a freezing January evening, than pamper yourself a little with a D.I.Y manicure. I have had this nail polish a while, but have favoured metallic and bright reds over the festive period, now the New Year has come, I'm back to picking easy-to-wear, everyday shades, that make me look groomed but not over the top. L'Oreal's gorgeous Color Riche polish in Addictive Plum is just the ticket, the perfect claret / burgundy red. The packaging is chic, a dainty bottle with a gold lid, small but perfectly formed, ideal to slip into your make-up bag without taking up loads of room. The formula and brush are easy to work with, you can get away with just one coat but two with a clear top coat, lasts 3 - 4 days on me without chipping. I'd definitely recommend and will be picking up a few more shades. What's your favourite go-to shade for everyday wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment