Tuesday 8 January 2013

Pixi - Endless Silky Eye Pen in No. 3 Black Tulip

I read a lot of positive reviews on this eye pen and whilst Christmas shopping on Carnaby Street, decided to pop into the lovely Pixi shop and buy one.

I usually stick with a brown or black eyeliner, bright colours just aren't my bag, but to break from the norm (well, just a little) I chose Black Tulip - a gorgeous navy / blue black colour. It does come in some slightly more adventurous shades, including the most beautiful Teal shade, which if you like something a bit brighter, I know would look really pretty.

The best thing about this product for me is the texture - silky by name and by nature. It goes on like a dream, which for me is a mega plus point, theres nothing worse than feeling like you are dragging an eye liner across your eyelid. Another tick is in the staying power box - this lasts from morning to night, and is pretty budge-proof. It also looks great nice if blended out a little, for a subtle smoky eye, though you have to blend immediately after application as it sets, giving the staying power I just mentioned. The formula is also super-pigmented, so gives a really strong line and deep colour.

When it comes to eye make-up, it's important to me that it's hypoallergenic (which this product is) and free of anything the might irritate the sensitive skin around my eyes, being free of any nasties that might cause irritation - another big tick for Pixi!

Being the first Pixi product I have tried, I am pretty impressed and will definitely be purchasing more of their products. Have you tried any Pixi cosmetics you can recommend?



1 comment:

  1. I was reading your article and wondered if you had considered creating an ebook on this subject. Your writing would sell it fast. You have a lot of writing talent.
    تونر بكسي

    ReplyDelete