Sunday 27 January 2013

Lighten Up - L'Oreal Color Riche Nails: Boudoir Rose

Ok, so I'll admit, I have a slight obsession with this nail polish. When i was picking up a lipstick in Superdrug today, I noticed there was a Buy One Get One 1/2 Price offer on L'Oreal cosmetics, it wasn't a hard to choose my 1/2 price second. With the ever so slight rise in temperature this weekend, I got a bit excited about the lighter shades of spring. Well, it's a little premature to start discarding the woollen layers of winter, but I thought a rosy pink would not look entirely out of place. Just 2 thin coats gives the most perfect dusky rose nails. As for reasons why I continue to by this L'Oreal polish, is it has great staying power - usually 3-4 days without chipping, I find the brush and formula easy to use and it's affordable, especially when it's 1/2 price. Boudoir Rose is a classic, easy-to-wear shade, the perfect colour to wave the January blues goodbye with.

No comments:

Post a Comment