Thursday 13 December 2012

To The Rescue: Eau Thermale Avène

I picked this up out of curiosity, I've been experimenting with Avène products, loving them (more reviews to follow) and wanted to try this. This Thermal Spring Water spray claims to be 'essential soothing care for sensitive, hypersensitive, allergic and irritated skin'. I have to say after buying the 50ml can, it's something I will definitely repurchase in a larger size. I use in the morning and evening after cleansing, before moisturising. It's soothing, calming, refreshing and feels amazing on the skin. Perfect to wake you up in the morning. I also use to set my make up - it makes it last longer and stops it looking powdery or cakey. At this time of year when the air is cold outside and heating blasting inside - this product is my twice-a-day necessity. What do you use to calm irritated skin in winter?


4 comments:

  1. I love it, I use it always during summer. It is so refreshing! I got it as a gift and then repurchased it. I haven't used it in winter yet, but who says it is only for summer, right? ;)

    xoxo

    verenarice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you're right, great for summer too. I'll definitely have it in my holiday suitcase in future! :)

      Delete
  2. I actually have this too, and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice :) have you tried any other Avene products, i'd be interested to know your thoughts as i just love everything i try from the brand!

      Delete